Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Now we all know the prices you need for virtual console games:

NES - 500
SNES - 800
N64 - 1000
Genesis - 800
TurboGrafx - 600

Now, usually the Wii Points cards are sold by 2000s. (1 card = 2000 points).

So, let's say you want a SNES game. OK, 800 points, but now everything is wacked out. You can buy an N64 game but have 200 extra points. You could also get 2 more NES games - but still, 200 extra points. This is unfair, you would have extra points but nothing to do with them, you'd have to buy another Wii Points card to actually use the dangling 200.

My point is that Nintendo should make SNES games 750 points so things will be even and you won't have any extra points and nothing to do with them. If they were 750, then things could be even:

750 + 750 = 1500

Any one else think the same?

That or simply let us add points by increments of 100 points then you can use exactly what you want.

They wouldn't give out free points...

I just buy them online
Its cheaper and faster

FR. said:
Now we all know the prices you need for virtual console games:

NES - 500
SNES - 800
N64 - 1000
Genesis - 800
TurboGrafx - 600

Now, usually the Wii Points cards are sold by 2000s. (1 card = 2000 points).

So, let's say you want a SNES game. OK, 800 points, but now everything is wacked out. You can buy an N64 game but have 200 extra points. You could also get 2 more NES games - but still, 200 extra points. This is unfair, you would have extra points but nothing to do with them, you'd have to buy another Wii Points card to actually use the dangling 200.

My point is that Nintendo should make SNES games 750 points so things will be even and you won't have any extra points and nothing to do with them. If they were 750, then things could be even:

750 + 750 = 1500

Any one else think the same?

I think it doesn't matter because the points don't expire. . .save them until there is a game that you actually want.

Also, you can buy points in 1000pt increments from 1000 to 5000.

Did see a offer in game (UK)
Buy the wiipoints card for £7 if bought with anything else

Yea, as game informer describes it m$ and ninty are being carnies, and make you buy a lot of points, and the stuff you want to buy doesn't add up to the amount of points you bought, so you get left with extra points, and therefore unused points, which gives them extra money. Damn! :sad:

Calvinhedge said:
Yea, as game informer describes it m$ and ninty are being carnies, and make you buy a lot of points, and the stuff you want to buy doesn't add up to the amount of points you bought, so you get left with extra points, and therefore unused points, which gives them extra money. Damn! :sad:

This post followed by your signature just made me laugh out loud.

Skorp said:
This post followed by your signature just made me laugh out loud.
Haha, I was just thinking the same thing...

I could think of reasons that some people use cards. Either they don't want to use a credit card, they don't own one, or they got one as a gift. It doesn't really matter to me about the extra 200 points because I just end up buying more points later, anyway.

Personally I think they should be even cheaper than 750 points, considering you can buy PS1 games in the shops for less than £5 (equivalent to about 700 points) these days.

CaseyCor said:
I agree. I HATE having 200 points left, and not being able to buy anything.

Its not all that bad, think of it as a bonus 200 when u top up another 2000.:thumbsup:

Back