All the Heart Pieces

Tek720

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Has anyone got all the heart pieces? I have gathered many of them on my own through my travels in Hyrule. However, last night I started using the guide to get all 45. I wonder if its worth the time, but I feel it adds more value and length to the game. Given, we may not see another Zelda game till 2011.

Wii17 said:
2011 thought 1 was coming out like in a year...

Theres the DS Phantom Hourglass one coming out next year (sequel to Wind Waker)

I also expect a Master Quest version of Twilight Princess in 2007/2008.

i cant believe ive owned and sold a gamecube twice and now i want wind waker and OOT/MQ again, bugger it im not buying it a 3rd time... ive has like so many games and sold them so cheap... sigh

if you have a wii you wont need to buy another gamecube because you can play gamecube games on the wii :thumbsup:

Tek720 said:
Has anyone got all the heart pieces? I have gathered many of them on my own through my travels in Hyrule. However, last night I started using the guide to get all 45. I wonder if its worth the time, but I feel it adds more value and length to the game. Given, we may not see another Zelda game till 2011.

I dont get it, the fortune teller tell tells you were they all are, you dont need a guide. Its almost too easy. I only needed to use a guide on the heart peace on elden bridge. I thought you needed to find a peace of the bridge to get it, turns out i was wrong.

btw i have gotten everything in zelda except the loach, and the frog lure and some poes.

Last edited:
Back