All the official wii boxarts

Ooze33 said:
Watch this Video
Near the end they show the completed boxes for Excite Truck and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fexYuUMAeDo

Oh, its deleted already? anyway, u guyz who didn't see it, HAHAHA!!!!!! IT WAS AWSOME! U saw the Wii packaging and inside it! also, it showed u how the insides of the box looked (Awsome ov course!).

Wii_Rulez said:
Here is some pictures of the actual LoZ:TP & Excite Truck boxes, front and back. An image of what the Grim Adventures of Billy Many front and back and Elebits' boxart.
wii_box_front.jpg

Wii_box_back.jpg

thegrimadventur23178.jpg

img3853744.jpg
:wtf: Are they B ing sucked into a cooking pot? :eek:ut:

dan99iel said:
Oh, its deleted already? anyway, u guyz who didn't see it, HAHAHA!!!!!! IT WAS AWSOME! U saw the Wii packaging and inside it! also, it showed u how the insides of the box looked (Awsome ov course!).

If you go to IGN.com , you can go to the Wii section and watch it!

Wii_Rulez said:
:lol: I used to think the whole hospital concept in Trauma Centre was a strange idea for a console (though I've never played any of the games) but seeing a cooking game kinda baffled me. I can't really imagine me cooking real food without mucking up, let alone e-Food, but its supposed to be quite fun, so I wouldn't mind playing it to see what its like :p but I doubt I'll get it. I wonder if you put something in the oven on Cooking Mama, whether you'll have to wait 45 mins for it to cook or not :p

Back