All the official wii boxarts

i see so i gues i have 3 games on my what game to get list!! so far i got Red Steal
Zelda
And DBZ T B 2
And probly an extra wiimote

Actually DBZ Budokai 3 was very good and much better than the Second one, And Budokai Tenkaichi 2 looks amazing they fixed all alot of problems they had with the first one and it might use the Wii mote so its going to be a fun game

Mecko said:
Actually DBZ Budokai 3 was very good and much better than the Second one, And Budokai Tenkaichi 2 looks amazing they fixed all alot of problems they had with the first one and it might use the Wii mote so its going to be a fun game
Now, I never said it would suck, and I never said it'd be good. But I'm gonna give it the benefit of the doubt, as should you give it the... Uhh... Disadvantage of the doubt? xP
Generally what I'm saying is that you shouldn't go for a straight forward, "It's gonna be a fun game" and say something like, "It looks really fun, I'm gonna try it." Or something. xP
Sorry if I'me being annoying.
Just don't count your chickens before they hatch or something like that. X_x;;

Yeah I know what you mean but im just sayinig this game should hold keep us busy until SSBB comes out lol... Well ive seen some of the videos so I know its going to be an improvment from the first budokai tenkaichi.

LolygagerX said:
Why does Spiderman get to be the main one!

He doesn't. :wtf:

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is a Marvel-themed action RPG where you can create a party of 4 heroes from a pool of 22 heroes. Each have their own special attacks and moves. Think X-Men Legends, but way more massive.

I think what he's wondering is why Spiderman has the biggest place on the boxart. X_x;; I'm not much of a Marvel fan, but there are many Marvel characters I like better. Though Spiderman is the most popular of them.

wii_sports_box_art_2.jpg

Gottlieb_Pinball_Classics_Wii_Boxart.jpg

Last edited:
lol, I love those EB trade-in deals. The one Wii_Rulez posted is like the one in Australia, which asks for a gamecube, and 19 games, and you'll get $200 off. My mate realised that if you sold the 19 games for $12 each, you've matched that. And then some more for the gamecube itself. These EB deals are bloody rip-offs.

Flip said:
lol, I love those EB trade-in deals. The one Wii_Rulez posted is like the one in Australia, which asks for a gamecube, and 19 games, and you'll get $200 off. My mate realised that if you sold the 19 games for $12 each, you've matched that. And then some more for the gamecube itself. These EB deals are bloody rip-offs.
Dude... I tried to sell my Gamecube to Gamestop, they said it's $20 for it and a controller. X_x;;

Yeh, selling to those kinds of stores is a bad move. I would rather keep my gamecube. For worshipping purposes. Selling it to a friend / buyer would be much more effective, as I'm sure the average person would see a deal like "$10 for gamecube games." and would jump all over it. I would. I'm not really a fan of second hand stuff, but I was forced to buy Soul Calibur 2 second hand off E-bay, and it set me back AUS$50. Keep in mind I'm talking about Aus prices this whole time, so that would be like US$5 per game.

This way would get you a lot more cash if you're really interested in selling your cube. Even E-bay would work for that purpose, although selling them seperately on E-bay is a lot better than a package, because the package deals on E-bay are so goddamn cheap.

Anyway, yeh. Their trade-in deals are ridiculous. They give you nothing for them, and then sell them for double the price.

Back