All the official wii boxarts

Here is some pictures of the actual LoZ:TP & Excite Truck boxes, front and back. An image of what the Grim Adventures of Billy Many front and back and Elebits' boxart.
wii_box_front.jpg

Wii_box_back.jpg

thegrimadventur23178.jpg

img3853744.jpg

it looks like you can play mandy and grim or what ever it's called can be played with with the classic controller

Sam_Harris said:
it looks like you can play mandy and grim or what ever it's called can be played with with the classic controller
It sounds like someone is trying to act like they don't watch Cartoon Network, and don't know what that show is, 'cause they'll be ashamed if they are thought to know what it is. Either you're playing dumb by calling in "Mandy and Grim" when you know what it is, even if you didn't know the show, in BIG, ORANGE letters, there are the words, "Billy & Mandy" on it. *Shrugs* Or you're just bored and/or lazy, or just don't bother with the little details. xP
Just figured I'd point that out, 'cause it's a very common act of insecurity, trying to hide something by faking not knowing an obvious fact about a stated subject, if you get what I'm saying... I'm bored, sorry... I'ma shut up now.

:idea: I just noticed a blue circle on the LoZ box i posted and it resembles a Nintendo Wi-Fi logo even though it is blurry. I wonder how you play online with LoZ:confused:

Wii_Rulez said:
:idea: I just noticed a blue circle on the LoZ box i posted and it resembles a Nintendo Wi-Fi logo even though it is blurry. I wonder how you play online with LoZ:confused:
I doubt it wifi maybe its something it being a Nintendo game

It sounds like someone is trying to act like they don't watch Cartoon Network, and don't know what that show is, 'cause they'll be ashamed if they are thought to know what it is. Either you're playing dumb by calling in "Mandy and Grim" when you know what it is, even if you didn't know the show, in BIG, ORANGE letters, there are the words, "Billy & Mandy" on it. *Shrugs* Or you're just bored and/or lazy, or just don't bother with the little details. xP
Just figured I'd point that out, 'cause it's a very common act of insecurity, trying to hide something by faking not knowing an obvious fact about a stated subject, if you get what I'm saying... I'm bored, sorry... I'ma shut up now.
no i couldn't be bothered to scroll up to look at the pic lol

Ok Ok i know its bad to link to another site but I tried to post all the pictures but Wii Chat wouldn't let me if you can find the hidden link you can see heaps of Wii box arts for different regions and see how good the pal cases are compared to NTSC

those ARE the official front and back of Twilight Princess and Excite Truck, but not the actual cases!
if u look closly on the front, u see the words: FOR DISPLAY ONLY

Ooze33 said:
those ARE the official front and back of Twilight Princess and Excite Truck, but not the actual cases!
if u look closly on the front, u see the words: FOR DISPLAY ONLY
Wow, thank you for pointing out the obvious, and for pointing out something that doesn't matter at all. Oh, and for using VERY poor grammar. You make me wanna burn your post for mutilating the English language. :wink:

Kumoriken said:
Wow, thank you for pointing out the obvious, and for pointing out something that doesn't matter at all. Oh, and for using VERY poor grammar. You make me wanna burn your post for mutilating the English language. :wink:

I was just pointing somthing out that i noticed!! sorry if that ticked you off

Last edited:
Ooze33 said:
I was just pointing somthing out that i noticed!! sorry if that ticked you off
Yeah, sorry if I was a real asshole. >.> Had the worst day and I had to take it out on something. Really sorry. >.<
ANYWAY!.. That blue thing in the corner of the Zelda box, if you haven't found out yet, says, "Also available for Nintendo Gamecube!" I went to Gamestop today, and oggled at all the pretty display boxes. xD

Wow what is going on in here. Why are you guys arguing (Although i do it all the time.) There should be no need for arguing. this is a place to make friends and talk about the wii and twilight princess and all the other games for the wii.

Back