ALL TITLES ON WII (that we know of...oh yeah pics too)

Quote: 3) Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Genre: Fighter
Developer: Nintendo
Publisher: Nintendo
Why?: I don't think I really need to explained why I picked this one, as just about every Nintendo fan surely has this one on their must-have list. Simply, Super Smash Bros. Melee was one of the greatest "fighters" ever created and Brawl looks to be better still. More classic, lovable mascot characters, such as the all-new Solid Snake, to choose from. More interactive stages. Significantly improved graphics. And a full-blown online mode. I'm slightly disappointed that the game doesn't really use the Wii remote. That said, why fix what isn't broken?

I agree completely

WiiSport26 said:
Don't forget DDR Hottest Party!

yeah i am getting this game, it looks like a lot of fun.

Sorry if someone already said this, but it says for the NBA live that it will be out in 06 but should say 07 muahah. Anyways I love this topic it has so much information.

Yeah don't forget about Scarface: the Wii is Yours, Manhunt 2

any word on a good hockey game for the Wii? something along the lines of the sega series or *gulp* EA sports??

NelsonHigh said:
any word on a good hockey game for the Wii? something along the lines of the sega series or *gulp* EA sports??

At the moment I havent heard anything about one but I wouldnt doubt theres going to be one

NelsonHigh said:
thanks you joe you da man cool guy.

I think thats the nicest thing anyone has said to me on this site :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks

I certainly hope Square doesn't favor the wii to much 0.o that may sound odd, but I haven't like square for a very long time, I think their to concerned with their Graphics, to develop a good storyline

Thought Kingdom Hearts was decent enough, but just about any of their other latest games sicken me. Not to mention they merged with enix, the only enix game i ever had any fun playing was evo :S

What i DO wish to see, is Star ocean come to the Wii!

and some Multiplayer RPG's (Not Massive only) Simply multilayer where you can team up to like say 3 players or so and start questing, i used to love playing secret of mana and mana 2 with my friends on snes.. ah good times..

Sytek said:
I certainly hope Square doesn't favor the wii to much 0.o that may sound odd, but I haven't like square for a very long time, I think their to concerned with their Graphics, to develop a good storyline

Thought Kingdom Hearts was decent enough, but just about any of their other latest games sicken me. Not to mention they merged with enix, the only enix game i ever had any fun playing was evo :S

What i DO wish to see, is Star ocean come to the Wii!

and some Multiplayer RPG's (Not Massive only) Simply multilayer where you can team up to like say 3 players or so and start questing, i used to love playing secret of mana and mana 2 with my friends on snes.. ah good times..

I loved star ocean! unfortunately it got a little too repetitive at times. I think square enix is a pretty decent company....they helped with DRAGON QUEST VII ....best RPG EVER....no really anyone who dosnt beleive me go try it yourself!

Back