America get Balance board that holds more weight, lol

It is sad I agree, but also for exsample I wiegh around 260-270lbs and thats after Army bootcamp and AIT. I'm not a body builder by any means but its not cheeseburgers and Chunky monkey either.

I think they should just bring it out now and than bring out a 2nd version that can support heavier weight.

Because now it will be delay for few more months while they redesign it.

once again, WE'RE #1!!!!!

but it should support 400 lbs... seriously.
luckily i weigh 115 lbs (i'm 26 years old btw..). i'm not saying i'm obese, but if my metabolism wasn't as good as it is, i would be 200+ i'm so lazy.. i need to workout. i just dont feel healthy or energetic.

K LoLo said:
Me neither. I think it fails to mention that the weight that is considered obese has changed over the years.

Also, "obese" is just a pound to height ratio that doesnt consider muscle mass. For example, a short body builder can be "over-weight/obese" but that doesn't mean they are "over-fat".

The fact that Nintendo made it 30 lbs. more durable is neglectable. I mean really...if someone gets up to 300 lbs., they probably just go ahead and let themselves go, and dont just stop at 330...i think it was fine where it was...

Ummm...they base obese on BMI, not weight for the very reasons you state.

heymoe99 said:
once again, WE'RE #1!!!!!

but it should support 400 lbs... seriously.
luckily i weigh 115 lbs (i'm 26 years old btw..). i'm not saying i'm obese, but if my metabolism wasn't as good as it is, i would be 200+ i'm so lazy.. i need to workout. i just dont feel healthy or energetic.

For your sake, I hope the you're really short (under 5' 7"). Otherwise, you're probably dangerously underweight.

If I lived in a place where 5'7" was considered really short, I'd look around to make sure I wasn't living amongst samsquanches :lol:

it's so sad wts happening to this country! jst excercise lol! bt do u really think someone over 330 pounds wants to use the balance board?? they would have 2 make it wider 2!

hence the redesign :p

how many people are not musically talented and play guitar hero?
how many people cant dance and play DDR?

i know some people that want to lose weight but they wont get up because it isnt fun jogging in the same spot or walking up imaginary stairs. people have little motivation. the economy goes down, then morral. people get depressed and dont want to do anything. just a few of the many reasons people make up....

Budo said:
If I lived in a place where 5'7" was considered really short, I'd look around to make sure I wasn't living amongst samsquanches :lol:

Well, I suppose it depends on whether you're male or female. 5'7" is below average for males.

*Gymnast* said:
it's so sad wts happening to this country! jst excercise lol! bt do u really think someone over 330 pounds wants to use the balance board?? they would have 2 make it wider 2!

Exactly. Could a person weighing 330 pounds even fit/stand on the board assuming the board could handle the weight?

Back