American Mcgee praises the Wii!

Homicidal_Gamer

Yay I'm dead!
Jul 21, 2006
Over the Stars
180px_American_McGee_2004.jpg

“The only truly next-gen console out there is the Wii. Everything else is just a video card and processor upgrade. (Nintendo will) capture the hearts (of gamers while) Microsoft and Sony stab each other in the neck.” American McGee

Source:*CLICK HERE*

Anyone know who American Mcgee is?! I've never heard of him...is he some kind of mythical prophet or something? Well I just found out! Turns out he's a game designer/developer.

-Homicidal_Gamer

Well amen to him, he's got the right idea...who does he make games for? If he makes games for Nintendo then that's probably y he's putting in the good word for them.

:lol:Nice name for the thread btw:lol:

At first I thought he was a soccer player.lol. The wii is making everyone a believer!!!!ughh... Did I just say that? O well.
P.S. Wow this site gets better and better. I've been gone for a really long time and they changed alot of stuff!(in a good way) And I also have to give HG his props. You have done your job very well. Cya all l8ter

I can't believe no one knows who he is (except a few of you :p )!
This dude's done some awesome games, he worked on the original DOOM games (whether he worked on the first or just the sequels I am not sure of but his name was there in Ultimate DOOM, TNT and Plutonia I am pretty sure), not to mention American McGee's Alice (which was damn cool) duh! I love this guy!

I know really! American Mcgee's Alice! I cant beleive a lot of you never heard of that game. One of the coolest games ever!

never heard of him but he knows what his talking about while I like my 360 if I have to sell it to buy a wii I'd be down the shops selling it now which I don't have to so yay for me

Yeah, I remember hearing about American McGee's Alice on G4 (the original G4, not what it is now) and I've wanted to play it ever since! I bet they have a copy of it at Slackers, so I should really pick it up before all the copies are gone and are then sold on ebay for tons!

Back