An awesome Snes game site *READ*

Shadow20074

Saviour of Hyrule
May 15, 2007
Wales, UK
Wii Online Code
2500-1844-9692-6471
i have no idea if this counts as warez, if it does i am sorry plz delete this thread.

This Website,http://vnes.baikrich.com/, has possible the biggest collection of snes games available to play right there within your browser :)

many of the games even work with the wii, and the internet browser...but i didnt tell you that ;)

awesome, thanks for that.
How do you play the games on the wii without a keyboard?
Cheers

Thanks for trying Ciper. I'm on my computer right now and I tried to click on your link and it didn't come up right so it probably won't work on my wii either. :(

This website wouldn't even load up when I typed it in on my wii. It loads up on my computer though. Can you load up the games on the website and save them on the sd card and pop it into the wii and play them?

i dont think so :( well a mate of mine told me about it so sorry for the let downs :D

It's still a nice find though even if I can't get the website to load up on my wii. I can still use it on my computer. :)

The reason it won't work on the Wii, is that the emulator/games are ran on the Java platform, something that the Wii browser dosen't currently support.
No java game will run on the wii.

Back