Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

I added you but I cant go out, dont know what Im doing wrong. Are you able to come in my town? I have the gate open..let me know, please so I can figure this out...Thanks

:mushroom:

Hey, I've added 12 of you already. I'm so bored. Please add me and tell me to add you. Here's the info:

Code: 2622-4756-1879
Name: Anne
Town: Momojodo

My gate is open as of March 12, 2010, 11:35 at night. I'll be on most of next week.

:mushroom:

Gracious, its been forever since I have been here! Well, I have just started up a new file in Animal Crossing: Wild World for the DS and Animal Crossing: City Folk for the Wii!

I now have the friends code for both Wild World for the DS and City Folk. If you would like to visit and some play sometime on the DS and the Wii, there are some rules I wish to be respected before we do so:

1: NO hackers/seeders/cheaters/potatoes/tomatoes or anyone who wants to cause any trouble. It simply won't be tolerated.

2: I am only looking for those who just want to casually relax and play and have good clean fun! To mean, this makes the best gaming experiences!

3: If you want to play on the wii or DS, message me and let me know and we can exchange friend codes. You must be between the ages of 20 and 25.

That is all I ask to be respected. I'm sure that's not tasking too much, is it? See you online! ^_____^* ♥

Animal Crossing: Wild World Friend Code: 3223-8018-1003

Animal Crossing: City Folk: 4211-6465-1659

Last edited:
friend codes

hey everyone looking to add peeps to friend code list. must be at least 18yrs or older, don't wanna worry about bad language with kids.

name michael

town naples

acfc 2492-9143-4642.

wii speak

pm me so i can add you. I am on usually on in daytime, will leave gates open if ur gonna stop by. just let me know.

Anyone can add me

People any1 can add i need friends

Friends code -3653-3084-3544
Name- Ladybug
Town Hairy

Last edited:
my code is 2708-4103-1908 please add me
Name: Nodles
Town: HoLOgRam

Hey I added you! My FC is: 0174-3841-2182
Name: jAynAt
Town: Citytown