Animal Crossing: city folk Friend Codes

Animal Crossing: City Folk.

Please PM me if you register my friend code with your friend code so I can register you too. :D By the way, this is only for Animal Crossing: Wii.

Name: Hayley
Town: Kent
Friend Code: 5328-3728-9083

animal crossing city folk

i am really looking 4 friends 4 this game it wont b that fun with out friends heres my fc: 1033-4201-5183

nee-face

i added u nee-face plz add me i need frendz 4 animal crossing name:brandon town:goldtown fc:1033-4201-5183 plz tell me if u add me

OKay im going to delete my whole friends list.. seriously people. if u do play hit me up.. i work and im a busy person but i do go on!

If someone is willing to change their day to sunday to buy turnips, they are being bought for 347/turnip in my town today... EASY MONEY!!!

Friend Code: 0217-3723-9436
name: J-Fred
Town: Tha Land

Please email me when you add me [email protected] and i will get on any time today...

looking to add friends

hi, my name is sherry i'm 53 lol yes i know

my town is = shelby
char. name = sherry
acct # = 4468-5843-5868

if you or anyone would like to add me , please email me at [email protected] and i will add you as well .
thanks

friends codes

Friend Code: 0303-1967-0671
Name: Brittany
Town: Dream

hi brittany, i'm going to add you to my friends list.
please add me . here is my info

name = sherry
town = shelby
acct# = 4468-5843-5868

hope to see you soon
thanks , sherry

anyone else who would like to add me.. please do so and send me an email please letting me know . [email protected] i check email several times thru the day . thank you

Last edited:
Back