Animal Cruelty Cases...

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
Meh, I'm in the news mood lately.

As the ask a cop thread is gone.... I guess this will make it's own thread.

source!

What happened to real crimes?

rep? I need one more :rolleyes: </sarcasm>

Last edited:
They set up a case because she stared at the dog in a "taunting/harassing manner"? What is the world coming to? :lol:

Hahahaha, I really hope jill posts here.... I wanna know if NY is as retarded as their vermont neighbors.....

Brawny said:
Hahahaha, I really hope jill posts here.... I wanna know if NY is as retarded as their vermont neighbors.....
keep your fingers crossed and hope that she is attracted to reply because of the title. :lol:

People that are cruel to animals need to die

I don't understand why people are just garbage?? hitting or being cruel to an animal just shows that you are weak and dumb. like prinny said, they need to die...

lol, did you guys even read the article? What are your views on STARING at a dog?

Gotta go with Pras on this one...seems to be a motif for me atm.

lol man thats nuts! but dont worry cuase over here the governments tryna pass a bill that will ban the sale of tobacco lol :| itll be funny if it goes through cuz well have a bunch of angry and stressed people all at once :lol:

Does this mean I can't play with my dog anymore because I'll be arrested?

Good thing the judge threw it out.

Last edited:
Taills said:
Does this mean I can't play with my dog anymore because I'll be arrested?
Exactly. Please refrain from touching or stroking the dog, as this may lead to a case being filed by the dog's lawyers. :lol:

ok all i had to read was the opening line. staring at a police dog?! what is she stupid?!

they are trained dogs that detect danger and harm. what a drunken moron!

we do not take kindly to any form of animal abuse. even if its staring! it can be misunderstood by dogs as intimidation.
ETA- when a police officer has a dog on duty you must not bother it!

Back