Another 51330 error

trodelpost

WiiChat Member
Aug 14, 2010
CA
I am using a D-Link wireless access point (DWL-2100AP) connected to a wired D-Link router (EBR-2310). The Wii is able to auto-detect my network SSID and prompts me to enter the access key. I'm using WPA-PSK (TKIP) authentication. When I enter the key, I keep getting error 51330. I've tried everything on the wii troubleshooting page, changed to channels 1 and 11, enabled B/G mixed mode, enabled/disabled MAC filtering, tried WEP authentication, and tried changing access keys. I've also attempted the manual setup process. Nothing seems to work.

Also tried setting a static IP. But since the error would seem to be about authentication, I'm not surprised this didn't work either.

Both devices have the latest firmware (v2.13 on the access point and v2.01 on the router). Other devices have no problem connecting to the wireless network. Only the Wii cannot connect.

Beginning to think that this is hopeless...

I can't get on the internet with my Linksys Router. My PC, Laptop and printer workers fine but Wii sees my router and I enter the WEP Key and still will not connect so hoping some helps. See people talk about MAC and IP so were do I get those for Wii? My Playstation 3 gave me the info to work.

Back