Another fake SSBB roster:

marthpwns said:
whos donkey jr? is he the long armed guy from n64 donkey kong game, cuz thats all ive played if so then ur right :p. oops nvm i figured out who dk jr is but i think the long armed guy from the n64 version should be with dixie and diddy by himself and dk jr not in the game or dk jr and dixie whatever
He is the little/big guy who teamed with Dixie in DKC3

...as for Fire Emblem, I wanted to see Ephriam or/and Erika instead of Lyn (I never really liked her) and King Ashnard too

Nice character selection btw :cool:

DK Jr. is in the really old arcade games back when Mario and DK used to be enemies. It went both ways. Either you would be Mario saving Peach from DK or DK Jr. saving DK from Mario...And I think DK Jr. was in Mario Tenis the original Im not sure about the Power Tenis though...I forgot.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; These stupid fake rosters are just filled with every unimportant Nintendo character the creator can think of. More effort needs to go into the roster, and that is why I'm glad none of you are working on this game.

In regards to the picture itself. It is well made, and while I would expect a lot better from the game, the work here isn't bad. At least he was reasonably creative with the interface.

Back