Another Sonic Title?

CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
I know there is a game already coming out called sonic and the secret rings. However I saw a trailer ofa game called Sonic Fire Storm. Has anyone else heard about this title or seen this title?

CantGetAWii said:
I know there is a game already coming out called sonic and the secret rings. However I saw a trailer ofa game called Sonic Fire Storm. Has anyone else heard about this title or seen this title?

I seem to remember the working title for Secret Rings being something that had Fire in the title...except that working title was Fire Emblem if I remember correctly....

So I'm not quite sure.

oh yeah thats right, wild fire. Im just surprised that they have two sonic titles coming out soon.

CantGetAWii said:
oh yeah thats right, wild fire. Im just surprised that they have two sonic titles coming out soon.

I'm still not necessarily convinced there's two Sonic games...

Links?

I dont believe they are coming out with two Sonic games. I believe that was the pending name of the Sonic game coming out.

So basically...
One Sonic Game
Was named Sonic Wildfire
is now called Sonic and the Secret Rings

I'm pretty sure thats what's going on here.

Yeah thats exactly the same game, just the name hasnt been decided it will either come out as wild fire or secret rings, but there isnt 2 sonic games....yet... there will be though and they will both probably be as flawed as every other 3d sonic :(

Hey Spazzy welcome to wii chat! I think you will find us all nice enough and no I like (some) of the new Sonic games!

Back