Anti-Campers

richf92

WiiChat Member
Jan 12, 2011
Maryland
Trying to make a team full of people that kill campers (I despise them). Im on all the time and im pretty good (rank 31, 2.05 k/d ratio, 180 wins) but everytime i play team conflict i get stuck with a bum team. So anybody feel like setting up a semi-serious team? Just post your stats and friend code.
P.S. I didnt put this in the friend code exchange thread because I want people who are kinda serious on my team, not just random kids.

campers aren't even an issue in Goldeneye.

That just makes them an easy target for me, since I know where to find them. They usually stick to two or three spots, and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...

and I just make my rounds.. BAM! melee...

Haha.

I don't "camp" like sit in one place and wait for players to randomly walk in front of me. But since I play the objective-based games (GoldenEye, Black Box) I do tend to 'patrol' one or two areas. Well, except Facility. I am a sit-still certified camper on that map. Its the only map I can effectively use a shotgun in, and I gotta gain the experience on it somehow.

If I had this game I would so join your team in killing campers, I hate them! I hate them In Brawl, Strikers, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, etc, etc, I wanna be offensive not a defensive little wimp like them!

I think the game engine makes camping easy enough to counter. I don't think its a very big problem in Goldeneye. Sure it sucks running around a corner into a shotgun, or being sniped while your innocently machine gunning a hapless victim, but there are no "safe" zones that you can camp from without fear of reprisal.

I tend to camp out in the Facility and Docks, sometimes the Archives, because I have some good spots. But if someone sweeps me out of them a couple of times, I'll run around like crazy like everyone else.

Well I run around and either shotgun or with a regular gun since I'm a low level but the only time I camp is when the other team keeps charging a certain spot and if I'm sniping.

reason i hate campers is it takes NO talent to sit in one spot and hide like a wimp until someone who is actually playing walks by, and then shoot them in the back. I think its pathetic and it ruins the game for people who dont just wait for enemies, they go find them. And merk, whats your k/d ratio and rank?

I just think campers are easy to take out. Always in the same places, if you want, you can just run from spot to spot. Its tons of fun to take one out I think... lessen its me lol

Campers aren't even an issue in this game. The maps are so small it makes them easy targets. The only place that is annoying is in the Docks with the big room that only has one entrance. I hate when a whole team goes in there. However, I think the majority of people can infiltrate the room by using smoke + grenades. If a camper is killing you more than 2 times a game, you have issues.

Back