Anti-Campers

certain games require the camping tactic. if your with a bunch of higher levels who rape you every 15 seconds, hiding in a dark place and waiting untill they run past can be effect way of getting kills and points for your team. I wouldn't see the point in camping in games like Conflict though, going to lose the round and only pick up 3/4 kills at a time.

Also think certain levels require a nice comfy seat in the dark pit of the sewer. (under ground is always fun) there are some levels i find it pointless, like archives, only a matter of time before your head crumbles into a thousand peices anyway, why not come up with a tatic, even if it is a simple one like doning a shot gun and running laps, pumping lovely amounts of shrapnel into peoples eye sockets.

I can go either way on this one, I love playing the odd game as a sniper but I get way more kills when I don't. Finding the campers and taking them out can also be fun. I think on certain levels when playing in teams it can be beneficial to have a sniper watching your back. On the Outpost level, the sniper that camps up on the platform can definately be frustrating, but it makes my day when I can lob a grenade up there and blow his ass up

Back