Any else annoy there parents about the wii?

Wiitime said:
haha somewhat, but the way the stores r talking, i aint getting a wii for a few months....so i would do that...
For me , i live in the one of the most or the most popular part of hole canada. yea thats right i live 1hour away from Toronto and i live in the a city i won't mention due to stalkers and others out there.
And on sunday? What am i going to do. Nag my parents that we need ink for the printer for me to print my homework. Where are we going to go? ********
yes i used stars again for the same reason. What im bringing and what time im going? probably around lunch time or later afternoon so i probably won't get one :( Why? My dad always comes home late [i never see him during the hole week]
And for that reason he stays in bed during the hole day [ its a habit ]
If we wake him up he goes back to bed -_-
Anywho i have a list of stores to attend on sunday :)
Toys r us, ***** [I star-ed it because its a place i don't want to tell anyone so i can get an advantage], Costco, Walmart, Sears, EBgames, Bestbuy, futur shop,

Bulldogxx831 said:
Yea, try for over a year
Lol that reminds me of a dream i had where i touched the wii and the wiimote. When i looked on the calendar i only saw a picture of darkblue sky and snow. Maybe its a sight of the futur! DECEMBER OR NOVEMBER XD
Hahah ill go annoy my parents with that :p

if i got 1 on ebay, i wouldnt have to annoy my parents anymore.. I want to talk to my dad about it but i dont want him to get pissed off......

im never getting a over priced one on Ebay. NEVERRR unless its lower then 250$.
that reminded me that when i touched the wiimote and the wii it was so smooth and shmexeh. And it was in my house. And i saw myself play Wii sports tennis...
I know i looked like an idiot swinging my hand infront of my brother as he watchde me... Yet another thing to go brag about to my parents :)

i really dont want to pay over priced. But the point of money isnt to just save every penny, if u want something go for it...

it doesn't, ur just another one of those gullible idiots who thinks it will be worth it to pay over 3X as much for the Wii than if you just got it anywhere else. It won't be that hard to get a wii...

I AM a parent and I am just as hype as my girls are. They stopped playing the ps2 in protest. I can relate I was a needful child....I felt I needed every new thing that came out....I got a JOB boys and girls J-O-B.Try it..you'll hate it

yeah i havent even told my parents about it. i dont have a reason too, im paying for it myself.

Back