I want to SCREAM at my parents

itzzbalaez

WiiChat Member
Nov 9, 2006
My Target is getting 69 Wii's, but there are about 20 people there now, and my K-Mart has 5 or 6 people outside of it now and they are getting no more then 10.

My parents said they would take me at 3 in the morning, but not now. It's too cold to stay outside for 12 hours they say. I really dont care tho. WOW. If I go at 3 in the morning I'm going to be like 60th at Target at best and even if I do get one, I'll have to wait for 60 people ahead of me to buy theirs, which will take forever; or go to K-Mart at 3 in the morning and not even be able to get one since 5 or 6 people are there now and they are getting no more then 10.

Those are the two mosts unlikely stores to get a Wii at. Everywhere else (Best Buy, etc), will have 10x that # of poeple outside..

AHHHH I want to scream at my parents...

Chill down, brotha. I really wanted to wait for hours at my local Walmart's, but I found out that they weren't doing the midnight launches. Then I wanted to camp out, but my dad told me there was no way he was sitting outside overnight for 10 hours. Right now, I'm going to head out around 10PM tonight and scout out the Target/Walmart that we're planning on hitting up @ 3AM in the morning to get in line.

I'm sure you'll get the Wii, but see it from your parents perspective. Would you want to sit out in the cold overnight because your little sister wanted the new barbie doll? I don't think so!

at least your going to be going there and pretty much have a better shot than me at getting one....hey if worst comes to worst for both of us....we are just gonna have to wait a couple more days for the next shipment.....i know you dont want to....niether do i.....but it might happen.

Thanks Ion, but everyone in there is goign to either Walmart or Target. Stores I already knew of.

And to the person who asid think aboutit in their sutation, they wouldn't even be camping out. I would just go there with my 2 bros, and my 3 next door neighbors... I'm fuming right now..

Oh, well, if they're not going but not letting you go without them, then I'd be pissed. :sick:

How are you paying for it without them there?

specialsauce said:
Oh, well, if they're not going but not letting you go without them, then I'd be pissed. :sick:

How are you paying for it without them there?

Umm?? My own money lol..

And it's not a matter of them being there or not, it's just taht they don't want me staying out in the cold for 12 hours, and my dad says he doesn't go for that ****. He says he don't want us getting stampeded or shot or something..

Such good kids now days, so subordinate!
;)

Seriously though, this is like a replay of the Playstation 2 for me. I was 16 at the time. Except, my parents had a great perspective on it. I had really no clue about the Playstation 2, nor a desire to get one. My Mom had just assumed that I wanted one, so we stood in line. We didn't get one; I ended up getting one online a couple of months later.

Moral of the story is that even if you do stand in line you may or may not get one, however you will be able to get one eventually. I hope you both get them soon!

Back