Any great games coming out? in 08

No More Heroes, Bully, I know there's more but I can't think of them. Not to mention the Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game for Wii Ware. Also I think that First Person Dragon Quest game is coming out in 08 as well. And THQ's de Blob is probably gonna come out that looks pretty awesome.

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is supposed to be out in April. Really looking forward to that one.

Last edited:
I'm keeping an eye on:

Alone in the Dark
The Destiny of Zorro
Ghostbusters

Not sure if they'll be "great" but they seem to have potential.

No More Heroes, Okami, Disaster Day of Crisis, Winning Eleven/Pro Evo 2008, Deca Sports, Sega Superstar Tennis, We Love Golf, Sadness, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers, Prince Caspian, Dragon Quest Swords, Baroque, Animal Crossing, Wii Fit, Endless Ocean, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman.

Those are the titles that sound the most interesting to me so far other than SSBB and Mario Kart.

sadness is supposed to be out this year. that was the only title that had me interested for wii games this year.

but still, this ones so surrounded by mystery, i doubt itll even make it out wich is a shame, any new info popped up anywhere in the past couple months?

Ones I am most looking forward to other than those are No More Heroes, Alone In The Dark and Bully.

I have to agree with some of the ones listed above.

Saddness (I hope we do see it)
Star Wars Force Unleashed (bring on the Wiimote Light saber!)
Bully (will be cool, but it's a port)
Ghostbusters (interested to see what this turns out to be)

Oddly enough I'm really looking forward to the Worms game coming out, Worms: Space Oddity. It's supposed to be 2D (which is great cause when they switched to 3D it messed it all up) and should have online play. If they do it right, it'll be a throw-back to Armageddon and Worms World Party which were my favorites to play back in college.

mario baseball may be fun... plus if it has wi0fi as good as strikers that would be cool

the new sonic riders zero gravity wifi so might be a cool game 1st was ok, on ps2.

Ferrari Challenge coz Wii needs a decent racing game.
Pro Evo 2008 coz it also needs a decent football( REAL! football) game.
I'm also lookin foward to Harvest Moon, Final Fantasy, Samba de Amigo and of course Mario Kart!!!!!!!!!!

ok this is the deal i have 50 bucks btu wat shoul i do save the money for somthine good like mario kart wii or somthin like that or should i just by strikers charger .wat should i do??????? and add to yoru freinda list i got a ds tooo.

Back