What you hope of Wii '08

- Okami wii
- Animal Crossing Wii
- Pikmin 3 announcement
- New SKU
- Headset support
- Mario Kart to be delayed until November
- Finally some Disaster Day of Crysis
- Wiifit to destroy everyone's faces...and then sell 7 million copies before the end of 09
- Announcement of a nintendogs wii
- New colored wiimotes
- Some domination Wiiware. I'm thinking some new Tanks (Wiiplay) levels, some zelda four swords 2 action, and maybe a lil downloadable brain age to get the nongamers interested in Wiiware
- Wireless nunchuks/ 3rd party wiimotes
- Wii Music
- Wii Sports 2
- Spore officially confirmed for wii. To be released in 09.
- Wii continues to outsell other consoles

Warrior said:
if i have to wait till 08 for a headset, i will be very angry...
yoda_biography_3.jpg

very angry, you will be

sherwood3570 said:
More serious games. Theres more serious games on the Saturn than the Wii, come on.

I agree to an extent. I know Nintendo has their priority in the casual market, but games like Metroid Prime 3 has shown that Wii gamers still wants replayability, details, and game length. Obviously Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl will definatly be the games on point..

I just hope that games like NBA Live '09 will be better than their previous versions...

- More online games
- More serious (big boy) games (Less gingerbread ninjas and MySims, and more Zelda TP and Metroid Prime)

sherwood3570 said:
K. Have you heard about Wii Ware? It's coming soon and game companies can make smaller, downloadable games. Companies who have nothing under their belts can show their brand new ideas by creating a priceless little game.

ooo sorry i knew that, i was thinking you meant actually make 360,ps3 games

my bad

Honestly I have high hopes for '08. I think that Nintendo will finnally stop delaying and release. Honestly it's great business. People say "Ya the Wii's good but it will get beter!!" while some say that the 360 sucks. It's true partially. Only thing to look foward to is games. While much more is anticipated for Wii. There are a few other reasons but I'm lazy..

Default said:
Honestly I have high hopes for '08. I think that Nintendo will finnally stop delaying and release. Honestly it's great business. People say "Ya the Wii's good but it will get beter!!" while some say that the 360 sucks. It's true partially. Only thing to look foward to is games. While much more is anticipated for Wii. There are a few other reasons but I'm lazy..

Actually, of all next gen consoles, the 360 is the one that is least regged upon. It's probably due to the fact of a great software line up and affordable price with the best online.

I think, by November 08, there will seriously be no good reason to ***** about another console. (Although people will all ways find one)

The wii's online will finally be coming around and it's software lineup will be acceptable enough to silence the skeptics and the PS3's software mixed with home will finally make up for the high price point. (Plus, it's continuously decreasing)

Should be a very intersting 08 for every console

nic7 said:
- Announcement of a nintendogs wii
That would be soooooo awesome i would love that

nic7 said:
- Wii Music
god i want this so bad so i can actually listen to music on my wii

nic7 said:
- Wii Sports 2
that would be pretty sweet too

and my ideas for 08 are:
wireless nunchucks please
a bit better gfx update maybe pretty please
expansion for guitar hero exclusive to wii
more channels!!!
cool looking wiimotes
WII WARE (it'll happen)
customizable wii menu (idc what it is i just want it to look diff)
that is all for now

Last edited:
Back