Any stores getting the wii tomorrow?

ftcmark

Listen up bitches!
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario, Canada
Wii Online Code
1858-1536-2592-3221
Hey kids,

This is very noobish, but I'm just wondering if any of you guys know of Canadian stores getting shipments tomorrow, I don't want to miss out yet again. I'm in the Ontario region. By the way, Still on the Search for a wii is way too long, and not specific at all for my needs at the moment. I'm fed up with people somehow knowing when to lineup, but the employee's never tell you.

Peace

Omg i kno how u feel... iunno im gonna check out some different stores tommorow maybe eb games in erin mills

I live in Thornhill, just 20 minutes north of Toronto. Where do you live?

No stores have told me yes, but some have told me to phone back tomorrow morning, and see if they've recieved shipments, as they're expecting some within the next week

The wii in Canada thread has got me nowhere, no offense, but those details are mostly not true. Best Buy already had a line at 1AM, so I opted out of going at 5AM.

Try BB/Futureshop tommorow, Walmart on the 12th and BB/FS again on the 17th, and if you still can't find one.. well, 20th for TRU (Toys R Us). By then there should be more rumors floating around.

MaXiMiUS said:
Try BB/Futureshop tommorow, Walmart on the 12th and BB/FS again on the 17th, and if you still can't find one.. well, 20th for TRU (Toys R Us). By then there should be more rumors floating around.

Where did you hear BB/Futureshop will have it on the 17th? and walmart on the 12th? is this for the whole country?:eek:

employees aren't supposed to be able to tell you... but that's why we are here to help >=) unfortunately, Canada is a long ways from where i am ><

I think bestbuy is every friday so you can check then
That goes for future shop too
Walmart they had some last wednesday i think? So probably next wednesday again.

My BB had them Friday, so that's a no go for tomorrow, Futureshop is supposed to have them tomorrow, they don't know yet though, I'm going to call before closing tonight. I suggest everyone else does the same.

Back