Any Wii RPGS

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
Not necessarily the turn based ones like final fantasy, but a hack and slash online game, w/exp points and stuff is what i'm talking about (preferibly with guns and swords in it). I haven't heard of any game like this to come out have you?

Are you talking about games like Diablo and Baldur's Gate? If so then no, there's no online games like that on the wii. You can count the wii's online games on one hand... one deformed three fingered hand.

However, there are some good hack and slash/dungeon crawlers on the wii. Marvel Ultimate Alliance and Alien Syndrome. Both are multiplayer, though you'll have to share ass-space with your friends, but they're both loads of fun.

Wii-Fi said:
Not necessarily the turn based ones like final fantasy, but a hack and slash online game, w/exp points and stuff is what i'm talking about (preferibly with guns and swords in it). I haven't heard of any game like this to come out have you?

Due to it's unpopularity I don't recommend this one much, but I personally love it and it sounds like you might too. Sword of Vermillion on the Virtual Console.

Watch a video of it on youtube. It's a pretty fun older hack/slash RPG.

Otherwise that, nothing for the Wii rings a bell based on your description.

Back