Any word of a VC Channel?

naisatoh

MS3
May 26, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Wii Online Code
6760-4137-2833-7556
I don't know about you guys, but I really like to keep things organized. I know it's not a big deal, but I just thought I would bring it up. With the number of games downloaded from the Virtual Console, does anyone else wish there was a channel devoted to playing past games? That way, the Wii menu won't get cluttered from downloaded games, and there could be a place where all of our downloads could be arranged neatly.

I agree. Sounds good. And maybe we could even stream the games from the internet until they're downloaded, so we won't have to devour our Wii's hard drives. Like, we would just have accounts for the Shop Channel, and you click a game on the Virtual Console Channel to play it, and as you are re-downloading it, it gets streamed to you so you can play it immediately. Then it'd save your place and get deleted.

Put all your downloaded games on a seperate page. Press and hold A + B and drag them to a different page. Thats the only solution I can think of.

Sillyhat said:
Put all your downloaded games on a seperate page. Press and hold A + B and drag them to a different page. Thats the only solution I can think of.

That's what I did..

I think you guys solved a big mystery. I don't think many people new about being able to move the channels, as there were posts here I believe and nobody said you could. I honestly never knew. Thanks.:thumbsup:

I like the idea of turning on my Wii and seeing all those great classics on my menu, it makes the system fell more personal to you I think.

At some point Nintendo will have to give us more space for all our VC games. With just 256mb you can download well over 50 games. If your focus is NES, you could probably download over 200. That's simply not enough room for the current setup.

I've moved the older vc games over to the next page along with the channels I don't really use like the internet channel and the everybody votes channel and then I keep my most current vc titles right at the top because they are the ones I play the most.

It'd be nice to be able to mark some of the channels as inactive like weather/news. Yeah, it's neat, but with only 48 VC spots and the fact that I don't use them, they just kind of gets in the way.

Ultimately it'd be great to be able to have sub-channels like was mentioned earlier.

great idea though i wish news channel had more images and wasn't as slow to load, vc takes ages to load 2

smashfan said:
great idea though i wish news channel had more images and wasn't as slow to load, vc takes ages to load 2

I agrre about the news channel loading slow> But when u say vc takes forever to load do u mean it takes forever for u to actulla access and go to other parts of the vc or it takes forever to download games? When I go on the vc channel it loads within a few seconds. But when I'm actually downloading a games that takes a while.

well hey everyone i herd that this next monday there should Finaly be a N64 game that comes out

its that F-Zero racing game

My god the Wii owns... said:
I agree. Sounds good. And maybe we could even stream the games from the internet until they're downloaded, so we won't have to devour our Wii's hard drives. Like, we would just have accounts for the Shop Channel, and you click a game on the Virtual Console Channel to play it, and as you are re-downloading it, it gets streamed to you so you can play it immediately. Then it'd save your place and get deleted.

I like the idea of just having the icon there but it not actually being in your hard drive as long as you don't have to DL it every time

Back