Anybody like CSI?

I am pretty excited for this game i thought the computer games were really fun... and i love the series i try not to miss an episode. who is your favorite charters on the show. Mine would be Greg.

I don't like it becuase my Mom deletes my recorded shows to make room for it on Tivo. Plus, I dislike Ice-T

Edit: Haha, sorry...I feel hella dumb.

Last edited:
i hate CSI......it's just too far-fetched most of the time. they have stuff like, "This victim......was killed by......THE MAN ON THE MOON!" It just goes too overboard sometimes

i hate tv show/movie games. THEY BLOW! exept for maybe scarface, since its an open sandbox type. and open sandbox types are my friends :wink:

I love CSI and CSI: New York. To the extent that I recently spent about $100 buying latent print powder and brushes, and BlueStar (an improved version of Luminol).

CSI: Miami stinks. Horatio is just a vehicle to help the sunglasses move about.

And on the real topic, the CSI video games all stink apparently. So, I've talked to people on CSI forums, and basicly everyone who has played the CSI computer games and console games, people who are RABID CSI fans, all agree the games are horrible.

I won't be bothering to buy, or even probably rent, the Wii CSI game.

Back