Battalion Wars II: Release date

Haha when I went to post I got a smiley add... "OMG NO WAY!":ciappa:

This game shall be sweet, online co-op! Hopefully Nintendo gets some voip system by then for the Wii, then I might actually start bothering with this friend-code crap.

Ive got a big plan for this game when it comes out:

My house
Me and 3 friends
4 copies of battalion wars 2
4 wiis

ITS ON!!

Lol, that sounds preeetty good, don't forget 4 TV's if they're all at your house

Wait a minute... it's online, why do they all have to be at your house?

Celestial said:
Lol, that sounds preeetty good, don't forget 4 TV's if they're all at your house

Wait a minute... it's online, why do they all have to be at your house?

Idk, i do it with gears of wars too. Its just something fun to do i guess..lol.

Because then you'd have to share a screen... whereas with 4 wii's you get 4 TV screens

Is the gameplay like Starswars Battle front 2?.. Or is it a first person shooter =.=, Is it 3rd person?

Edit:Holy Crap- This game looks awsome, Totaly always what i wanted in a nintendo war game, Omg this brings me to the second most game i want for my nintendo wii >_>

Last edited:
zuriku said:
Is the gameplay like Starswars Battle front 2?.. Or is it a first person shooter =.=, Is it 3rd person?

It's third-person. I can't wait for this game. Im currently playing the first one and all it is missing is multiplayer. If you add online to it that makes the game 100x better!

zuriku said:
Go look at videos of the first Battalion Wars, same fighting.

Back