Anyone 100% Finished?

Storm

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
I sat down last night to play Red Stell and being at 70% complete before i started i was expecting to play for an hour or 2 which would finish the entire game. Anyway i was plying for around 20 mins or so and i saved my girl, became the hero and it was the end of the game.

I thought to myself there's no way i could've finsihed my final 30% of the game in that amount of time so i reset the consoles, went to the screen which shows you how far you progressed in the game where it was now at 77%. I reloaded it and it took me straight to the end credits.

Now if i finsihed the game, why is it only showing me to be only 77% complete? As far as i know i did all the things i was asked and followed what i had to do? Is there any way i could've missed some things for me to be 23% incomplete. It just sounds to me like alot of the game to miss and i can't see how that could happen.

I did do some shooting training in a sound proof room at the bar but there wasn't that much. I also did the training where you learn how to focus etc and also did learnt a few sword moves at the dojo. I'm sure i did miss some training, but 23% on top of the stuff i already did seems like an awful lot of time devoted to training. Was there really that much that would take up that amount of the game?

Yeah, I beat it and ended with an 80% completion. So, is there any perk to going back and replaying levels to get to 100%? Like maybe a bonus ending or something? Surely someone has 100%!

I'm at 91% right now but I need a break. If a get to 100% and get anything special I will post back.

Back