Just Finished Metroid Prime 3 (my stats)

Maximo

Wii Fanatic
Dec 31, 2006
Mckeesport,PA
Wii Online Code
0558-5461-4916-6731
I finished Mp3 just a little bit ago. I wasn't to satisified with the ending as it didnt seem to completely tie everything up between the other titles. The final battle was a nice line between fun ,and tough. I never felt like throwing the controller through this game which isn't as much as i can say for Mp2 lets hope for a Mp ,and Mp2 remakes collection that way people who are spoiled by Mp3's controls can actually get the full story without going back to the primitive contorls.

Anywho, i managed to complete the game with 89% in 16 hrs exactly. Not bad i think. Whats your guy's thoughts? What did you finish with? I'm kind of ticked off that you can't copy your file before saving at the end of the game as saving at the end makes you start a new file when you access it. I think i'm going to tackle Hyper Mode soon. Anyone know what is so special about it?

~Well done!
Just for people ( like me) who havn't and have no intention of playing MP or MP2, could someone give a run through of the storyline so far please so we can enjoy MP3 fully?

f1982 said:
~Well done!
Just for people ( like me) who havn't and have no intention of playing MP or MP2, could someone give a run through of the storyline so far please so we can enjoy MP3 fully?

You do not need to know what the other games were about to enjoy Metroid Prime 3.

As for what I beat it with, I only had 81% but I beat it in 11:17.
Hypermode is just another difficulty nothing too special.

Maximo said:
I finished Mp3 just a little bit ago. I wasn't to satisified with the ending as it didnt seem to completely tie everything up between the other titles. The final battle was a nice line between fun ,and tough. I never felt like throwing the controller through this game which isn't as much as i can say for Mp2 lets hope for a Mp ,and Mp2 remakes collection that way people who are spoiled by Mp3's controls can actually get the full story without going back to the primitive contorls.

Anywho, i managed to complete the game with 89% in 16 hrs exactly. Not bad i think. Whats your guy's thoughts? What did you finish with? I'm kind of ticked off that you can't copy your file before saving at the end of the game as saving at the end makes you start a new file when you access it. I think i'm going to tackle Hyper Mode soon. Anyone know what is so special about it?
If you were to get 100% it would leave you with a cliffhanger at the end. So no it doesn't tie everything together really, but it leaves something open and raises questions.

I beat it 100% in about 17 hours. Somewhere around there.

And Hyper mode is just another difficulty. Makes it harder obviously.

zapasant93 said:
my stats were better

So instead of posting a lacking answer, add more to it, and posts your stats instead of putting others down. Also don't mean to call you out, but it seems like your trying to get your post count up which is fine, but do so in a good way, add more to your answer.

f1982 said:
~Well done!
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/5261.html

Watch all 5 parts and you'll know everything you need to know about the Metroid universe, including the Prime story and where it fits in the grand scheme of things. After watching, you can jump right in to MP3.

Oh and 1st pass completed in ~21hrs at 97%. No guides required.

Ahhhhh I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'm just waiting for my brother to beat it so I can steal it from him instead of buying another copy. I'm sure a month or two down the road I'll be bumping this thread once I finally get it and have a chance to play through.

After 4 hours I got tired of the game and sold it in ebay.

I liked Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition better..

Maybe Metroid is not my type of game

Back