Just Finished Metroid Prime 3 (my stats)

highroller said:
After 4 hours I got tired of the game and sold it in ebay.

I liked Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition better..

Maybe Metroid is not my type of game
Yes, because we all know that four hours is more than enough to actually see how great any game is.
:rolleyes:

JAKE196 said:
i beat it in 16 hour w/ 73 percent.

I didn't bother getting all the energy tanks and missile upgrades because the game would be way to easy.

Ya I am sure thats it.

Lethal said:
Ya I am sure thats it.
well it's not like collecting all the crap is good for anything ^_^

unless you want to see the really short extra ending which doesn't really amount to anything. . . .

It's not like it's a challenge, if you launch the satellite things they're all marked on the map. I just can't be bothered to get them all when the game is so easy.

JAKE196 said:
well it's not like collecting all the crap is good for anything ^_^

unless you want to see the really short extra ending which doesn't really amount to anything. . . .

It's not like it's a challenge, if you launch the satellite things they're all marked on the map. I just can't be bothered to get them all when the game is so easy.
Actually it does give us something, even if it is something little, it raises a question or two...
Like if that ship is owned by Sylux or not (From Metroid Prime Hunters)

85% in ~17 hrs and 3 logbook entries missing. I was in a hurry to see the ending so I just finished it. WITHOUT SPOILING anything The way the game ended actually raises more questions about phazon than answers imo. Also the origin of the Aurora units pokes holes in Metroid 3.

I suck at that game apparently I am having trouble with a simple task but will get it the stupid byro thing where you have to disable both jammers and call the ship before the jammers re-enable I can not get it to come soon enought but I love the game

Back