anyone else find this hardcore annoying about metroid prime

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
okay well right now im' playing the first metroid prime and then the second before i touch mp3

and it's so annoying how the save points are so far away, so usually i don't depend on saving when i leave, just pause and come back later

, but then if i or friends want to play a different game or something, it gets frusterating that i have to start back from the save point

I've only played MP2, and the save points are so far from each other to stop you from healing all the time, and adds a little extra challenge. You have a bigger urge to survive, knowing that you haven't saved in a while. I do think they should have a quicksave, allowing a save at any time, but when you load the quicksave data, you lose the quicksave, and if you die, you go to a save point. Sqare's got it in a lot of their games.

Well, in MP3: C, there are save stations, so you can't save the game wherever or whenever you please. This is improved on a little bit because you can also heal and restore Samus's weapons if you enter her ship.

Umm, already in earlier game(s). Not sure about MP1, but yes in MP2.

mikeomatic2 said:
lol shut up you oily white boys!! yea thats right your oily and you have no life cuz you sit around playin games all day yaw sum oily white boys!!!

Already beat it have you? So who's the no life now?

Back