Anyone else get snubbed by a 360 or PS3 fanboy ?

Hes part of a group. I call that group the "shallow gamers" They get dazzled by nice graphics and simple, direct control scheme's and lose to follow the biggest crowd.

Just remind him that numbers dont lie *holds up paper of console sales*....the wii has sole over three quarters that of the 360 in less than half the time.

It happens to 90% of us, look up a few facts to defend the wii. Youll learn to adapt.

vagrant said:
My friends don't really care. I have friends with wiis, 360s, ps3s. We usually just play whatever depending where we are. Then again I don't have any friends who are hardcore into gaming.
I dont know anyone with a PS3...including myself my close group of friends consoles consist of...

four Wiis
four Xbox 360s
zero PS3s

:O

Wiily Good said:
Be an Australian teenager, then you'll find out about getting snubbed because of owning a Wii.

im with you m8, im with u. i like games there fun as long they entertain me, i was over console wars like last year. even though im still a nintendo guy. i like em all.

Jay61 said:
I dont know anyone with a PS3...including myself my close group of friends consoles consist of...

four Wiis
four Xbox 360s
zero PS3s

:O

Coincidentally my only friend with a ps3 is selling it.

Well what you do yeah, is that when you beat him at his own games, stand up, go OH YEAH, then thrust your pelvis at his face, then sit down like nothing ever happened.
That shuts people up quickly.

Wiily Good said:
Be an Australian teenager, then you'll find out about getting snubbed because of owning a Wii.

Yeah I agree with you, for some reason other Aussies feel that Nintendo are the childrens company.... It was worse when I had the Game Cube it was so "gay" compared to a PS2 apparently. The Wii has turned that image around a little bit though with the "everyone can play" slogan.

Eagles said:
Yeah I agree with you, for some reason other Aussies feel that Nintendo are the childrens company.... It was worse when I had the Game Cube it was so "gay" compared to a PS2 apparently. The Wii has turned that image around a little bit though with the "everyone can play" slogan.

Actually ladies prefer the wii like crazy. The whole "zomg graphics" thing is definitely a guys thing.

vagrant said:
Actually ladies prefer the wii like crazy. The whole "zomg graphics" thing is definitely a guys thing.

I don't mind that at all :ihih:, rather than ewww your a gaming geek, its wow can I play to!

Lol I really don't care how a console looks like. Hey, I don't buy the stuff to enforce my image, to make myself seem more hardcore man, a bad ass. That's simply dumb. You shouldn't have to buy a hardcore looking console to feel like a man. But, whatever tickles your pickle. :eek:ut:

Back