Anyone else get to the "seed" in MP3 and quit?

Spyro

Wii60
Jul 11, 2007
I haven't played MP3 in nearly a month. I'm so freakin mad at that game. I can't beat the boss on the Seed level, the guy with the red orbs. I've destroyed all 4 orbs and then I don't know what the crap to do after that.

Anyone else like me?

Spyro said:
I haven't played MP3 in nearly a month. I'm so freakin mad at that game. I can't beat the boss on the Seed level, the guy with the red orbs. I've destroyed all 4 orbs and then I don't know what the crap to do after that.

Anyone else like me?
Whats MP3?????????????

wario2ooo said:
did you scan him and read the info?

Yes, this is the key. On more than one occasion if you scan the boss before the fight, it'll give hints about weak points. Then AFTER you've taken out the weak points, scan it again for additional information about what to do next (although I can't remember if that's the case for that particular boss).

Yeah, usually (unless they're easy) I just scan through all the stages of the fight to figure out what to do. Then kill them the second try.

[!helpful]This was covered more than once in the official help thread.[/!helpful]

If you can't handle the orbs, wait until he starts running at you.

once he starts running at you scan his feet... they will have phazon covered over his legs or osmething that looks like ice.

after teh orbs break shoot the spot wit phazon and ye dont have to break all 4 befer you shoot da opening wit da phazon

Like every one else said, his feet are the key. In my opinion he was one of the hardest bosses in the game, but once I noticed the phazon on his feet... he went down smooth. The rest of the bosses have pretty obvious weaknesses and you should be able to get through them.

Back