anyone happy with Olimar?

Chewy said:
But kirby can only copy ONE move, so if that move was to get the pikmin to the ground what would he do with them?

And I think that he copies the standard special move, and the grab pikmin is Olimar's down move.
Actually the pikmin pluck move is his nuetral b. His down b is pikmin order.

TJgamer said:
Actually the pikmin pluck move is his nuetral b. His down b is pikmin order.

That makes more sense then. He'll probably be able to pick them up like a weapon and use them them to hit people with.

It's like a necromancer. I'd rather have variety, even if it's a little weird rather than more of the same. The question is how many more characters are left to add? Will Nintendo save that for the day we buy the game or add in all the hidden characters to their website? You know there will be hidden characters.

sagema said:
It's like a necromancer. I'd rather have variety, even if it's a little weird rather than more of the same. The question is how many more characters are left to add? Will Nintendo save that for the day we buy the game or add in all the hidden characters to their website? You know there will be hidden characters.

I think they're gonna add quite a bit more. Sakurai said that we will be surprised at how many there are, and I don't think surprised would mean only 2 or 3 more then the website says. I'm guessing that there will be at the very least 5-10 more characters then they have revealed now.

Back