anyone happy with Olimar?

I never liked the Pikmin series but Olimar and his Pikmin look sweet, it'll add more chaos to the already chaos filled smash bros fight. It'll be awesome little people everywhere! And maybe since there is such an advantage to Olimars ^B if you hurt one of the pikmin the chain breaks? Also how will the Pikmin chain be used in battle? After all I don't see many offensive moves other than hurling Pikmin of different types

lol i just saw his special moves:p

after looking at his skills he doesnt look too bad i guess :p

Vdogam3r said:
I can play as the IC, but their moveset isnt all good.
It's pretty kicka** when you get it so that Nana touches the ground first, and make her do a B move (not up b) before popo touches the ground. then while she does that you can move around or do another B move for 2 diff attacks at the same time.

Fine point about Kirby...what can Kirby do to copy Olimar's special move? pluck pikmin and get nothing from it?

as for the IC, they're pretty powerful if you know how to handle them. It's hard for anyone to get you trapped into combos because while popo/nana gets hit, the other ice climber can cancel the moves or hit the opponent and break the combo.
Also, the damage they cause is remarkable...they can get the % mark high very quickly, and their smash attacks easily send people flying.
Lastly, they can grab different items at the same time, and when grabbing opponents, you can hold them while Nana does all things imaginable to them...I love to rack their percentage with Down B, then doing a smash attack while popo grabs the opponent.

My personal theory goes that it'll either be one of two things.

1. Kirbys B AND sideB moves will be changed.

2. To press in a direction and then the B button.

Quite Frankly I think number 1 much more likely and useable.

Personally I like the wide variety of characters they have. Makes the game just that much better. I think they are just trying to make it so when you play a game all the moves aren't related and more predictable.

hes cool even though the pikmen game is a little ****ed upthey kill frogs and cant swim

alexbel said:
hes cool even though the pikmen game is a little ****ed upthey kill frogs and cant swim

:rolleyes: Altair in Assassin's Creed can't swim. Anyone complaining about that!? Also what he kills isn't cute!

Back