Anyone Have Cars for the Wii?

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
I have a birthday coming up and was wondering if I should get Cars for the Wii with some of my money. I absolutely loved the movie and I heard the game continues after the movie, which is awesome! Do any of you have it and what is your opinion on it?

Koops23 said:
I have a birthday coming up and was wondering if I should get Cars for the Wii with some of my money. I absolutely loved the movie and I heard the game continues after the movie, which is awesome! Do any of you have it and what is your opinion on it?
unless ur 4, i would suggest carbon instead. and even carbon is a stretch.:crazy: :crazy:

TortillaChip520 said:
unless ur 4, i would suggest carbon instead. and even carbon is a stretch.:crazy: :crazy:

I loved Carbon for the PC with an 8800gtx, and found I honestly enjoyed the title even more with the wiimote as a steering wheel vs a gamepad.

i have it for gamecube and i love it. i love all the nfs games lol. the only problem is that things can get a little ricy at times.

I hope you will take my advice...AVOID ALL MOVIE BASED VIDEO GAMES....
no matter how much you love the movie the games will always be horrible. Dont believe me? Go check the reveiws for any movie based game and I know it will be rated terrible. There are a few that are alright...but still.
Go check out Cars at www.IGN.com or www.Gamespot.com. You should always look to there...Wiichat is less likely to have more info.

well the resident evil games werent based from the movies since they came first. The movies came from the game, same with DOOM.

I thought Spiderman 2 the game was pretty good, but yea generally games based off movies suck

SadistBlue said:
I loved Carbon for the PC with an 8800gtx, and found I honestly enjoyed the title even more with the wiimote as a steering wheel vs a gamepad.

Now all you need now is 2x 8800GTX. (Homer Simpson voice) MMMmmm....SLI!

Why are we going off-topic? On topic: I don't think you should get cars, sorry to say. The gameplay was not so good and it was no comparison to the movie. If you're still not sure, rent it and then buy it if you like it.

Yeah def. get Carbon instead. I played Cars at my friends. ( He got it for 15 $ :D ) I'd say - not even worth the 15 bucks :D .

Back