Anyone like comics?

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
Im not sure if it should be posted here,im not a big anime fan, and comics is kind of an animation I guess.Just wanted to see if anyone was a Marvel fan like me.

Well Manga would sorta fit in here but American comics are totally different.

.......ya I guess your right...... I wonder what you guys would say if I said Wolverine could beet naruto.(probably just an endless battle of nuh uh's) I have a question though, who invented comics first America or Japan?

The only American Comics i could ever get into was Spawn The Punisher and Batman. Though I do like Frank Miller's Graphic Novels. As for manga the only manga I ever read was Dragon Ball....

Joey_Redd said:
The only American Comics i could ever get into was Spawn The Punisher and Batman. Though I do like Frank Miller's Graphic Novels. As for manga the only manga I ever read was Dragon Ball....

I see you like the Anti- Hero genere of comics. I can see why, but comics today arn't as "Heroic" as before. There's more controversy and creativity today. Also Frank Miller is the shiz-nit. I love his work in Daredevil, and 300 wasn't bad either.

Ask for Manga, I just could never get into it. I tried a few titles, and they just weren't my flavor of animated literature.

Wamoo said:
I see you like the Anti- Hero genere of comics. I can see why, but comics today arn't as "Heroic" as before. There's more controversy and creativity today. Also Frank Miller is the shiz-nit. I love his work in Daredevil, and 300 wasn't bad either.

Ask for Manga, I just could never get into it. I tried a few titles, and they just weren't my flavor of animated literature.
Yeah That is true most comics nowadays have a darker tone to them. But which comics do you prefer?

Anything by F. Miller, Alan Moore, Garth Ennis, Neil Gaimen, Howard Chaykin, Grant Morrison, Jeph Loeb - all tremendous authors (Miller and Chaykin are also amazing artists as well).

I don't do anything monthly, but pick up the occasional compilation/graphic novel.

I've always been an Avengers fan, So I'm reading the New Avengers series, its kinda cool seeing Super Heroes rebell against the goverment, also the Ultimates series are pretty good. (everybodys more everybody, wolverines more wolverine, hawkeye has guns. Really cool stuff) Also sometimes I want a bit of horror, so Werewolf by Night really hits the spot.

So basically i'm more into a sort of group genere of comics, with lots of characters that have multiple personality.

Anybody ever read the Resident evil comics ?(think there was 12 issues)
They had the main games story in a few and some spin off storys (one could of been for resident evil 3)

The art work was good (they wernt aimed at kids)

Back