Anyone look at the leaderboard?

Jedi Namor

WiiChat Member
Mar 10, 2011
You will probably notice that if you look at the leaderboard you have jumped up over 100 places. Activision of Eurocom is finally deleting the hackers at the top of the board. Prince.Luigi, the real #1, was at like 170 something and is now at 43.

Bout bloody time

Amen Pat.... Prince Luigi should be #1 by the time all the Garbage Accounts are deleted..... But then again. I bet those bullshit hackers will just make new Profiles and do it again....

Nintendo or whom ever does it needs to start bricking Wii's.

EDIT: Prince.Luigi is now ranked at 30 so they got rid of more since you posted this.

Last edited:
I rarely check the leaderboard, so I wasn't aware. This is good news, though. ^^

I just went on and looked. There were still a couple of hackers, so I don't know if they haven't been cleared yet, or if they got cleared but hacked their way back on top...

well at least they are finally trying... I had given up all hope for the leader board... maybe permanent change is coming at last.

Makes perfect sence why Activision is doing some brushing up on hacked accounts. June 30th is the release date in Japan. Good reason for them to clean things up a bit.

Yeah I've noticed this as well, its good stuff.

Back