anything bleach

Cug-head is right though, graphics is only a very miniscule percentage of an Anime quality, but anyhow Bleach has a good storyline in my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but can we please talk about something else now??

Ririn, Nova and Cloud should have sang in the new OP too, it would have been funnier. :smilewinkgrin:

Toushiro Hitsugaya said:
Cug-head is right though, graphics is only a very miniscule percentage of an Anime quality, but anyhow Bleach has a good storyline in my opinion. Everybody is entitled to their own opinion but can we please talk about something else now??

Ririn, Nova and Cloud should have sang in the new OP too, it would have been funnier. :smilewinkgrin:
I agree that Bleach is only getting better. I loved it in the beginning and I am still in love with it now.

Exactly! Bleach actually revived my Anime interest, I glad we've finished the bountou arc though. The arrancar arc is much better. Who's your favourite mod-soul?? Mine's Kon, he's just so hilarious. :D

Toushiro Hitsugaya said:
Exactly! Bleach actually revived my Anime interest, I glad we've finished the bountou arc though. The arrancar arc is much better. Who's your favourite mod-soul?? Mine's Kon, he's just so hilarious. :D
Kon, hands down. His witty comments and behaviour cannot be out-matched. :lol:
Also, welcome to wiichat by the way.

Thanks. Couldn't find the introduction thread lol. Anyway is the Bleach Wii game coming over to USA or UK??

Toushiro Hitsugaya said:
Thanks. Couldn't find the introduction thread lol. Anyway is the Bleach Wii game coming over to USA or UK??
Its more likely to turn up on the shores of USA than UK but I did hear a Wii game that may be released in Europe as well.

That's very true indeed but I heard of a Naruto game coming to UK so I thought maybe Bleach would. Anyway when is Bleach 124 coming out? I wanted to see the outcome of Ichigo and Zangetsu (or was it Shirosaki) fight.

Toushiro Hitsugaya said:
That's very true indeed but I heard of a Naruto game coming to UK so I thought maybe Bleach would. Anyway when is Bleach 124 coming out? I wanted to see the outcome of Ichigo and Zangetsu (or was it Shirosaki) fight.
Yeah I am on the edge of my seat for that fight. According to TV.com, the next episode (124: Clash! The Black Bankai and the White Bankai) is out on the 2nd of May.

Loaf-head said:
I don't think gratuitous violence and nudity fall into 'generic', do they dipshit?

They did for the time
How many 18 rated animes do you know that dont have sex and violence ringsausage

Read the rules flamein is not allowed
Wankbiscuit

We do welcome different opinions
But keep the flamein down

Contradict your self
Believe me with your current attitude you wont be around on this site long

Well then if you dont like the company
Leave

Back