Apple With Nintendo?

xVendettax

Elite Player
Aug 12, 2007
Michigan(United States)
Wii Online Code
3257-3629-3771-6299
(Sorry If Posted Before) Well Rumor has said that nintendo is making a deal with apple were they are adding old NES,N64, etc etc to the Iphone which people can buy and play for $29 USD.

I'm thinking $29 Bucks expensive for one of them games when you can get for 5-10 Dollars on the Wii!

Well good for Nintendo, while we sit back and wait for some new things for the Actual Wii System...like new channels...

nitendo is going downhill...

holy crap if that is true then nintendo is hurting the true nintendo fans, they need to worry about their own system and leave apple out of it

Aren't Apple and Microsoft one in the same? If so then that wouldn't make any sense since they are competitors right? But I guess it wouldn't matter if there is no Nintendo phone to put them on any way... so yeah, hey look something shiny!

Chewtoy said:
Aren't Apple and Microsoft one in the same? If so then that wouldn't make any sense since they are competitors right? But I guess it wouldn't matter if there is no Nintendo phone to put them on any way... so yeah, hey look something shiny!
I am pretty sure that Apple and Microsoft are two different companies who compete amongst themselves, so it would make perfect sense if Apple and Nintendo are planning on a deal.

the wii is exactly what apple is not making anymore

look

all ipods are silver instead of white
imacs are silver
and other products are becoming silver too

the wii is not silver

ericlewis91 said:
the wii is exactly what apple is not making anymore

look

all ipods are silver instead of white
imacs are silver
and other products are becoming silver too

the wii is not silver
aaaaah yes... bussines decisions are made on the color.

Chewtoy said:
They are seperate companies Bill Gates bought 25% of Apple back in the 90's to keep them afloat so he would have competition and not be a monopoly so he gets money if apple does well which is just wrong

ajamison said:
They are seperate companies Bill Gates bought 25% of Apple back in the 90's to keep them afloat so he would have competition and not be a monopoly so he gets money if apple does well which is just wrong
thats funny, because microsoft just got fined $690m for being a monopoly

Back