Are you fugin Steve Irwin fans happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:
It isnt
the last time some one mentioned it I went on a long rant (said the same as you)

But this is a anti animal crulty thred

Yeah, okay sorry.

I'll drop the subject.

*Drops the subject*

where do you drop it
not on the floor some one might trip on it then

Well I think these fans are wrong, the Stingray was probably Scared of Steve and thats the same with most Animals they are Far More Scared of us then we are of them

AltF4 said:
Dude.

I barley ever watch the news.

It's their religion to kill people who don't believe in their religion.

It's in their "Bible" to do that.

Sorry for talking about religion if it's against the rules though.

Actually, it's not. Do some research.

Squall7 said:
You need to get out into the world and stop listening to the News. Most of the news on TV nowadays is as speculative/biased as the internet is renowned(sp?) for being!

I second that. It's amazing how mob psychology works. One person says something like "All Muslims are evil" and everyone else starts believing it without even knowing why. It's sad that people can't even think for themselves anymore.

It just shocks me how so many people are racist and at such a young age too. They barely have experience in life and they've already chosen who to hate. Sad sad people. Why is a life worth living if all you do is hate blindly? :nonod: I'll pray that one day you'll grow up and realize the error in your ways.

I SAID NOT TO TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER BLEEDIN RELIGIOUS THREAD

Eddy Hitler from bottom said:
All thow we and indeed the whole BBC respect peoples rights to believe in what ever they wish (looks at camera)"because we dont want to get in the 5hit on this one" we dont actually believe in god do we

Quote related

Last edited:
AltF4 said:
Dude.

I barley ever watch the news.

It's their religion to kill people who don't believe in their religion.

It's in their "Bible" to do that.

Sorry for talking about religion if it's against the rules though.

Wow, what "Bible" are you referring to? Sounds like you just pulled something out of your ass...

Athiesm > Theism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back