Are you getting Pokemon for the Wii?

JerrodDRagon

Wii New and Reviews
Nov 28, 2006
TO
Wii Online Code
8369-4137-0402-8056
I am and mostoly for one reason Online Play, Im really not a big pokemon fan anymore and I hate most of the new Pokemon (I like the classics's) but I want to play a Pokemon game online, what about you?

Ill wait for a better online game

Exactly what you said, i hate Pokemon but this does look like an awesome online game, and i have to say the grapchics have surprised me alot, they look very impressive.

i dont know i might play it not buy it but rent it lol the one for the ds looks ok

well im going to rent this game to see what the online play is like might even buy it if its a good game but theres to many pokemon i cant keep up >.<

no one likes Pokémon, I've never liked the crap game. Wait for an Online Game that will blow you away!!!!!!!

Hyrulian Knight of Legend what ya talking bout boy?

Wiil, I think millions of people would disagree with you.

Yes I plan to get PBR (can't be bothered to type so much) the graphics look very smooth and shiny and they are the biggest points for a game in my mind Lol plus I just want to see how the whole DS connectivity thing works or doesn't

Yeah if I get it, it is just to have the first online launch game

I liked the origanal Red and Blue Pokemon games. Those were awsome and hours of fun. The new ones aren't so good.

Pokemon is also a little popular in the US, but the Japanese are obbssessed.

Nfanboy said:
I liked the origanal Red and Blue Pokemon games. Those were awsome and hours of fun. The new ones aren't so good.

Pokemon is also a little popular in the US, but the Japanese are obbssessed.
I wish they'd make a 3D remake of that game with online.

I won't buy that game only because it's online, I don't even like Pokémon games...I'll wait for Zelda Online for the Wii

dont know i might/ might not, it is rthe first online game so but lets face it its pokemon!!:crazy:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Graphics look digustingly good.
And will be alot of fun having battles with people.
Heard its ds compatible aswell

Back