Ashamed of Wii sports Tennis

Linkjge

Linkjge, the Fire deity
Nov 29, 2006
Denver colorado
The first day i got the Nintendo Wii i decided to play Wii sports to get use to the Wii, well i played the Tennis game. From what i heard Before i got the Wii that the Tennis game was the main attraction. I played it and i was quite un-impressed, the game just was not interesting at all. maybe baseball, bowling ,and boxing, but not tennis.
What did you think of the Tennis game?

I enjoyed Tennis the most. I got to a level where I cannot beat the AI anymore.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tennis, then golf

except golf pisses me off sometimes. i'm doing good and im all happy. then i mess up and curse. stop caring and just get pissed off. Which reminds me of what happens when i actually play golf.

for me bowling is my fav, all my immediate familly loves the console and bowling, and golf, i liked tennis myself along with my mom haha

intomwetrust said:
Tennis, then golf

except golf pisses me off sometimes. i'm doing good and im all happy. then i mess up and curse. stop caring and just get pissed off. Which reminds me of what happens when i actually play golf.

lol thats exactly what happens to me

i'm disappointed with tennis cuz you can't actually control your guys. all you do is time your swing. it could've been so much more fun if you could control where your guys moved

I actually get the most workout from playing the tennis game lol. I play tennis as a sport recreationally as well, so this was an interesting title for me.

Back