Ashamed of Wii sports Tennis

tennis is my favorite as well. bowling and golf are tied for second. i have a few questions:

1. how do you put spin on your shot in tennis?

2. is it possible to get a hole in one on golf on any of the holes?

3. is boxing really just the equivalent of button mashing? when my mom can kick my ass just flailing her arms like an idiot, it's kind of sad.

saturnine said:
that would have to be a big mat
courtten.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

I think the challenge in any future tennis game is going to be how to control the player and give you any free movement with the wii-mote. If the nunchuck was connected you'd be getting in a wound up mess all the time while trying to swing.
The bowling in Wii sports is a phenomenal simulation of the real sport. Possibly the best bowling video game I've ever played.

ScuzzBuster said:
If the nunchuck was connected you'd be getting in a wound up mess all the time while trying to swing.
you won't unless you really swing hard. I can sit and play with short and quick flicks of the remote to get the job done better than when I'm really going all out. Sou using the chuck should work great for character movement.:thumbsup:

Linkjge said:
The first day i got the Nintendo Wii i decided to play Wii sports to get use to the Wii, well i played the Tennis game. From what i heard Before i got the Wii that the Tennis game was the main attraction. I played it and i was quite un-impressed, the game just was not interesting at all. maybe baseball, bowling ,and boxing, but not tennis.
What did you think of the Tennis game?

Dumbass. . .it wasn't meant to be top of the line or anything. It was just supposed to be fun to play with firends. . .and it is.

When I was watching the Wii Sports demo done at E3, they said twisting your wiimote as you hit also changes the effect of the ball when its hit in tennis.

Tennis is also, by far, my favorite WiiSport. Overall, I'm much happier with WiiSports than I thought I would be. It's far from advanced because of the simplicity of it. They wanted anyone to be able to pick up the Wiimote and play Tennis without learning anything. I was able to go home when I got my Wii, hook it up, start it up, and play Tennis without reading a single tutorial.

If they had made it where you can move your guy (with the stick on the nunchuck, probably), it would take some time to get used to. Not that I think it's a bad thing - I'd love to buy a full-fledged advanced tennis game, but it's not what WiiSports is for.

My fav is tennis baseball boxing bowling and finally golf. i just cant get the hand of it and it really frustrates me so i just stopped trying altogether. id rather play tennis

re

csiguy4u said:
Dumbass. . .it wasn't meant to be top of the line or anything. It was just supposed to be fun to play with firends. . .and it is.

Whats the matter, someone get butthurt? I guess nobody can say anything negative about the wii.

Back