ask a cop

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I go all blood rage (not me in mind but is me in body) and kill a bunch of people will I be held accountable ?

Tails McCloud~ said:
I got jumped once myself, but I wasnt the one with a broken bone afterwards, (dont mess with Fox) but the funny (VERY funny) thing is I was at home later the same day, I was skating with a friend of mine, somehow lost my ballance, and broke my mandibular maxime, (cheekbone)

Devine Retribution?

damn talk about bad karma! things like that happend to me though when i was little. once i took 20$ out of my moms wallet (cause all kids take money from their parents wallets, my mom never really cared cause she knew where it went- its not like a kid stealing from their parent at the age of like 50 to buy drugs!!! my mom knew what kinda kid i was) ANYWAYS one day she went to the store and thought she had a 20$ on her to buy some groceries. she only took her small wallet with the cash in it not her debit/credit cards. so she was kinda pissed cause she actually didnt realize that that was the only 20$ she had on her (but she had money in the bank).

so i went to the mall with the $20 and i left my pocket book (mind you i was like 16 at the time and i didnt have alot of "valuable thinsg" in it) in one of the dressing rooms. i went to pay for the shirt and low and behold i didnt have my wallet! :yikes:

talk about similar situations and bad karma too!

Darkprinny said:
If I go all blood rage (not me in mind but is me in body) and kill a bunch of people will I be held accountable ?

you would be put under psychiatric care if you were to plead insanity. like for instance ed gien. ed gien is one of the worlds most famous serial killers (the basis for noram bates in psycho, the texas chainsaw massacre, and silence of the lambs). grew up in plainsfield (spelling?) wisconsin. he was VERY psychologically damaged and even though he killed all these people (too many to count when he had a skin lamp, skull bowls, faces hanging on his wall ect) they put him in a psychiatric hospital until he died there of pnemonia.

so if YOU are mentally capable and show no signs of unstability, you will go to jail (like jeffery dahmer) BUT if youre messed up and under psychotherapy, youll go to a mental hospital (like ed gien)

lol, I see, yes, your right, I have bad karma, never been very lucky, but hey, is life worth living if everything is easy?, No.

I had a bad korma the other night
It wasnt even hot

...lol
"Your DS in the sig? I just got one!''

In England we have people called 'Chavs' who basically go around being dicks. When arresting a 'Chav' have you ever hit one with a Nightstick [Also known as a Truncheon] because he/she just looks like a dick and claimed you did it to keep them down :)

Chav:
chav.JPG

Nightstick [Truncheon]
tonfa.jpg

AND!, Have you ever had to Arrest a Family Member/Friend

Last edited:
Ridewithme38 said:
Where do you work?
Can you hook a fellow Wii owner up with a job in Suffolk or Nassau?

"n*ggah pleaz" as we like to say :) why on earth would i be working in NYC if i could hook you up with the 2 best paid LEO agency out there? lol ;) come on now! take the test in june and youll see my face there along with my entire command :yikes:

Wii_Smurf said:
In England we call them 'Chavs' in America maybe 'Gangstas' or something but have you ever beat one down with a Truncheon just because they look like their life is going nowhere? LOL I would if they looked like a dick

i totally dont get your question whatsoever lol. what is a truncheon? i missed it completely WOOSH! rewrite that one and get back to me lol :confused:

ive had some altercations with police and they always seem to use much more force than what is necessary? are most cops like that?

Wiianator said:
ive had some altercations with police and they always seem to use much more force than what is necessary? are most cops like that?

what excessive force? police brutality?

all cops? no, most cops? no, some cops? maybe.

think of rodney king. either he stuck first and we beat him supposively or we just attacked "another black man" according to the video......what goes on during an arrest is purely justified most of the time

just because we're in power doesnt mean we cant defend ourselves.....

i dont believe in police brutality and thats that

The_Loose_Cannon said:
what excessive force? police brutality?

all cops? no, most cops? no, some cops? maybe.

think of rodney king. either he stuck first and we beat him supposively or we just attacked "another black man" according to the video......what goes on during an arrest is purely justified most of the time

just because we're in power doesnt mean we cant defend ourselves.....

i dont believe in police brutality and thats that

ive been thrown up against walls and i didnt swing or do anything to provoke it. they just started yelling and next thing i knew i got thrown into a wall and then slung to the ground

wii_smurf said:
Nightstick [Truncheon]
tonfa.jpg

AND!, Have you ever had to Arrest a Family Member/Friend

AHHHHHHH!!!! ok we call em yup night sticks but the exact word is pr24 :) they are optional for carry if you want that or a retractable billy bat. i carry the pr24 i look more intimidating.

and ive only struck a person once with it behind the leg and that was my bf lmao. we were clowning around and i did a flip on the bed grabed the pr 24 and BAMN right behind the calf. it was hilarious and NOT as harmful as it sounds. we beat eachother all the times likes the WWF :) and nooo its not like a domestic fight we just beat eachother up for fun :lol:

also, ive never arrested a friend. once a relative of a friend but not a friend or family memeber

in touch with the wii said:
hey ive got a question if someones house is up for sale is it legal to park in their driveway to look at the outside of it

if the house is vacant then yes. if they still live in the house and its not officially bought then no. you park on the street

ssbb_lover said:
Hold the phone everybody! Loose_Cannon's post count is 666!!!! Holy @$%#!

and oh sh*t im up that high already?!?! besides i already know im devilish! :devil:

Wiianator said:
ive been thrown up against walls and i didnt swing or do anything to provoke it. they just started yelling and next thing i knew i got thrown into a wall and then slung to the ground

everyone says they did "nothing wrong" but i guess you were guilty by association maybe. i dont know what to tell you except im sorry and if you fele that strongly about the situation, file an EDO complaint. call your precinct and ask for the commanding officer and indicate what cop assaulted you. thats the only thing i can say/recommend if you truely believe you didnt do a single thing wrong and the cop can vouch

Serious question

A mugger trys to jump you what is considered legal for you to do with him (this laws screwd in up the UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back