An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Oh its true
Damn it its true
Also its not a direct port (that whould not work)
acdsscreens.jpg

"The success of Assassin's Creed worldwide has been incredible and we're excited to delve deeper into the story and bring it to the Nintendo DS," said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director at Ubisoft. "Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles will be a title that resonates with those who played the console version as well as those who have yet to discover the secrets of Assassin's Creed."
Translation -
Yes we have a game sucsess now where gonna milk it for all its worth
Comein soon Assassins cread 2 - more assis
Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles Exclusively For Nintendo DS
London, United Kingdom - 15 January 2008 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest video game publishers, unveiled Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles™, exclusively for the Nintendo DS™. The Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles video game will be available at retailers nationwide in February.
Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles is the direct prequel of the critically acclaimed console title Assassin's Creed™, where players discover more about the protagonist Altaïr and his deep history. The game features a fully realized 3D world in which players will travel and battle through four cities of the Crusade's Middle East, using acrobatic moves and exhilarating combo attacks that mix sword skills and high-flying kicks.
"The success of Assassin's Creed worldwide has been incredible and we're excited to delve deeper into the story and bring it to the Nintendo DS," said John Parkes, EMEA Marketing Director at Ubisoft. "Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles will be a title that resonates with those who played the console version as well as those who have yet to discover the secrets of Assassin's Creed."
Assassin's Creed Altaïr's Chronicles is rated "12+" by PEGI and has a retail price of £29.99. For more information, please visit www.assassinscreed.com.

Not bad looking, but I didn't like Assassin's Creed that much. Some better design choices and less repetitiveness and it could have been a winner.

Darkprinny said:
Translation -
Yes we have a game sucsess now where gonna milk it for all its worth
Comein soon Assassins cread 2 - more assis

Assassin's Creed Kart Racing for 2010?

I might pick this up depending on the quality of course.

Could be interesting though if they do it right...

Well from what gonintendo listed about what Nintendo Power has listed about the game is its got faster combat, more linear ,and more platforming. To me it kind of sounds like what Prince of Persia on DS should be ,and should of been.

I love Assassin's Creed. It is a great game, even if it does get a little repetitive. It is nice to hear that it will be available on the DS as well.

It looks okay.
But no where near the 360 version.
Most DS adaptions are kind of like that though.

Back