Aussie WiFi night

G'day guys, I am an Aussie and have a DS! Would really like to compete with u guys on wifi night. However just got a DS so I was wondering, is Mario Kart DS the game you guys are playing? If so I'll probly get it and let you guys know my friend code ect. Just let me know when the next one is, and if its Mario Kart DS.

Yeah well hello again and second we do try to play MKDS but so far we haven't been succesful three times and the closet we got was last Sunday night, when it would'nt connect all of us so....read my report on the wifi night above and you'll get the idea.

Anyhoo any other WiFi games you have?

lol if only it had connected me..............

EDIT: shall we make a new thread that starts with the actual time and date and then that will be the official one

if so i should start it

because im on here the most and can respond fast

and i would glady setup matches for the tournament

we need 8 or 16 people to be definatly in for it to be a decent size tourney

EDIT 2: we would get more ppl in if it wasnt limited to australia

Last edited:
we would also get more lag and time confusuion. I think thats why it was aussie only. But I'm up for anything

if we all had good reception then it would be better

but it can be just aussie

its just i doubt that we will get 8 aussies definatly in

so thats why i said worldwide

Ok first off the reason it is Aussie only is because it all started with the Wii in Australia thread and was intended for Aussies only and to make our own little community. If you where to start another thread about this thread it will just clog up the forum and be as bad as all of these Pokemon threads, I can just edit my post to include the time and dates but the problem is that when I make post a few days ahead or a week ahead people do not respond and it is quite difficult. Oh and on a sidenote when I ask important question about the WiFi night my post is lost so if you want to play a game of MKDS or some other game just post something like hey anyone wanna play come on Gabbly . It would be really helpful if you did :thumbsup:

yay
i added you just then
i see you have jump ultimate stars... im gonna get that at the end of the year when i go to Japan! cant wait

Back