Aussie WiFi night

Gabbly correct, this looks a bit more promising then the last two 'attempts' at a wifi night.

6ish, geez what a bad time, dinner time. then australias got talent. not funky. no capitals either. sorry but i guess no from me -sad- ah well have fun. ill compete next time.

No not nkbswe5 :(
Anyhoo most people who are participating are online so I say go onto Gabbly and I guess just hang around until Sam gets here....

Tis time for a historic event The first ever Wiichat Australia DS wifi tournament!! If you plan to compete go into gabbly now!

Ok Tim ease up I'm the one that's meant to be pissed off here....

Anyhoo I decided as Tim so nicely put because people seem to just not tun up you must sign up in the following ways:
1) Post here
2) Post in the Wii in Australia Thread
3) Pm Sam, Oceanic (?) or myself

Ok for anyone who wasn't there for the whole time let me give you a run down of the night and how it went.
So basically at about oooh I dunno 6:10ish Tim,Oceanic, Sam and myself were there all trying to connect to play MKDS, however we never quite managed to get a single race of MKDS started becasue some of us had dinner to go to, so we said to come back around 7ish. At about 7:15 I came back only to see Tim their so I started to play some tetris while he plyaed Pokemon. Sam and SSB apparently came but left rather quickly....anyhoo that brings us too now when nothing happened. So as it stands the 1st Aussie Wifi Night is yet to happen os you can still be there for what will now be a legendary event.

Last edited:
lol

i think were all pretty pissed off at this whole idea

so maybe we should try it a different way

how about we step up the matches before the night, and if the person who ur meant to be racing doesnt show up you automaticly win

so we should wait a while for more people to join, confirm a date, set up a race schedule and go from there

what do yaz all think?

I like you idea Tim so more like a torunament instead of just so and so plays so and so etc. Hmmmm... maybe the nights should be just for fun and the tournaments run over say a week and have the finals at the Wi-Fi night....more idea coming to light....

hell yeah that sounds like a great idea to me

and also, in this thread, the date changed several times, there needs to a be a set date from the first post, and then people can choose if they wanna play or not, and probly will need 2 weeks notice

Ideas:
We only play Animal Crossing.
Brilliant, I know.

Urm, maybe, POKEMON? Who has Pokemon? Is it good? I need another $2 to get it 0-0
Maybe... Whatever Tim-Bozu said, I dont know. Yeah, I'll go with that...
-just wanted to post...-

nkbswe5 said:
Ideas:
We only play Animal Crossing.
Brilliant, I know.

...-
Next game I'm getting....dunno why I never got it

Back