Aussie WiFi night

Hey some bad news I not sure If I will be able to do the do the WiFi night my pet dog is really sick (yeah I love him lol lame) and I need to look after him deity and Oceanic should now what is going on and how it is working I may get to participate but may not just letting you know. BTW I meant that there will be 3 rounds of MKDS not three different games sorry

im_a_super_smash_bro said:
yeah lol :D And man the end of the rainbow track ended strange aye? Did it look weird for you? Do you have action replay?

was just a plain old win for me... didnt notice nething wrong, and no i dont have action replay

Sam_Harris said:
Hey some bad news I not sure If I will be able to do the do the WiFi night my pet dog is really sick (yeah I love him lol lame) and I need to look after him deity and Oceanic should now what is going on and how it is working I may get to participate but may not just letting you know. BTW I meant that there will be 3 rounds of MKDS not three different games sorry
That sucks Sam, I hope your dog gets better real soon! I'll be sure to help out if deity doesn't want to.

Tim the Elite said:
ill help if theres anything i can do

p.s oceanic wanna race me now?
I'm just in the middle of something right now, jump on gabbly and I'll let you know when I'm done

I would but its getting late, and you'd just pick Rainbow Road anyway...
AHAHA!
Good luck guys!

Back