Aussie WiFi night

Ok everyone the go is Sunday at 6 pm and each player will play three games points will be awarded as in the game and we will use Gabbly ( Tim this is Gabbly www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com). Yes super smash bro you can join

Sam_Harris said:
Ok everyone the go is Sunday at 6 pm and each player will play three games points will be awarded as in the game and we will use Gabbly ( Tim this is Gabbly www.gabbly.com/wiichat.com). Yes super smash bro you can join and I will add your details. Time what games are you willing to play .....

ha this gabbly thing is cool

and in that last sentence... did you mean tim what games are you willing to play??

how? snaking? if so i didnt coz i know just after the start line theres a couple of bends but thats not snaking

i cant snake

lol good tie tho 30-30 u almost had me

To lazy to find the quote button
Originally Posted by Sam_Harris
Ok everyone the go is Sunday at 6 pm and each player will play three games points will be awarded as in the game and we will use Gabbly

What 3 games? Say Jump! So me and super smasher can win :p
I know! ANIMAL CROSSING!

Guess I'll only be in mario kart... I'll add everyones codes now! If anyone wants to play, I'm searching for friends now...

nkbswe5 said:
To lazy to find the quote button
Sam_Harris said:
Ok everyone the go is Sunday at 6 pm and each player will play three games points will be awarded as in the game and we will use Gabbly

What 3 games? Say Jump! So me and super smasher can win :p
I know! ANIMAL CROSSING!

Guess I'll only be in mario kart... I'll add everyones codes now! If anyone wants to play, I'm searching for friends now...
What about now? Are you still searching now???

Back