Aussie WiFi night

*ahem*
This is not the right board to say it.
And above i have posted my MKDS code already. Silly Sam. :crazy:

Because Skateland has boring multiplayer...HAHAHA! Do you have any other games? I was thinking of getting skateland, but since multiplayer is just going around in the same skatepark...no competition??? WHAT? nkbswe5, be quiet.

i have all the wifi games but still i just like the tony hawk games and its annoying because you cant automatch coz no-one ever connects!!!

i just started playing animal crossing today although i dont see how a wifi tournament could come out of that because its just walkin around lookin stupid.

i have mkds but i wouldnt enter a tournament coz everyone snakes and its annoying.

tetris i have but i have never taken it out of the box

downhill jam has the same problem as sk8land

mario vs dk 2 theres no tournaments in that

and umm yeah i think that all the wifi games i have

oh wait i forgot... METROID. hell yeah that games good but i would just keep losing all the time

Well... I dont think any of us snake in MKDS so you could always just play us in it... and ANIMAL CROSSING! OMG! WE CAN WALK AROUND LOOKING STUPID...TOGETHER! and you know, BUY EACH OTHERS ITEMS! and go FISHING! lol...it was a joke to put it up, its ok

Tim the Elite said:
tetris i have but i have never taken it out of the box
I don't have it but I must say shame on you, the game that will outlast religion and you haven't opend the box :eek: send it down here and it'll have a good home (MY GB Tetris label has almost competely faded...yes I still play it)

Tim the Elite said:
oh wait i forgot... METROID. hell yeah that games good but i would just keep losing all the time
Well you get an awesome award for that and btw I suck aswell only got it quite recently and haven't really sat down to play it much.

Ahem. I played MKDS twice online today and got snakers each time, thats why he is assumpting, sir Daniel

Tim the Elite said:
ha ok well im in on this wifi night then
Woooooo I can't be bothered counting so I'll say 6-ish people now for the wifi night

Hey nkbswe5, I just added your friend code of MKDS, add mine from the first post in this thread and we shall suck together!!!!!!!!

deity_link said:
I don't have it but I must say shame on you, the game that will outlast religion and you haven't opend the box :eek: send it down here and it'll have a good home (MY GB Tetris label has almost competely faded...yes I still play it)

lol ok

and i meant that with mario kart when i go automatch theres always these asians who are reaallllly good so i just dont bother

Tim the Elite said:
and i meant that with mario kart when i go automatch theres always these asians who are reaallllly good so i just dont bother
With Star Fox I always get pared up with Class A guys who are freakish although some do suck because class is decided by how many stars you have, you get one star per kill....btw I'm only Class X....

Back